The Chelsea – Extra-long Heritage Trench Coat
- The Chelsea trench coat in cotton gabardine is our slimmest fit, with a fashion silhouette and cinched waist. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted for a close fit or open and relaxed over dresses and denim. Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 105cm/41.3in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 178cm/5ft 10in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Heritage features: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England