Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A trench coat in breathable cotton gabardine. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. In a Sandringham slim fit, the design is closely tailored to the body with a fitted waist. Turn up the collar to add a flash of our recognisable check to your look.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 180cm/5ft 11in
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean